-
June 27th, 2003, 03:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I was wondering what telecine labs everyone uses to have there super8 tranferred. Anyone know any places that work cheap and do a nice job? Let me know
-
June 27th, 2003, 10:45 PM
#2
Inactive Member
There have actually been a lot of post on this subject maybe that's why no one has answered you yet. The usual suspects include:
Yale Film and Video No. Hollywood, Ca
Film and Video transfers, Resida, Ca
Movie Stuff, Houston, TX
Nigel has a favorite place in Atlanta, GA forget the name check out the older posts.
All these firms are on line.
Good Luck
-
June 27th, 2003, 11:37 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
June 28th, 2003, 12:36 AM
#4
Inactive Member
anyone ever have any film transferred at sony media services?
-
June 28th, 2003, 12:53 PM
#5
Inactive Member
If you can afford that you would probably be shooting in 70 mm. [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
June 28th, 2003, 02:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
http://www.sonymediaservices.com/Film2TapeTransfer.htm
check that link, tell me if the prices sound reasonable.
-
June 28th, 2003, 08:34 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Dose anyone know what kind of equipment they use? I have to say those prices are very impressive.
-
July 1st, 2003, 02:31 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I just send 5 rolls of k40 off to SONY for transfer to mini dv. I don't know what kind of equipment they are using, but I will let you know how it turns out.
-
July 2nd, 2003, 02:59 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Heh, I bet they use a PD-150 and projecting the film on a wall. Although I must admit those prices rock!
-
July 2nd, 2003, 12:00 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Try CinePost (these are the guys that are in the Atlanta area) at 404-320-1171. Very friendly, professional, fast. $225 per hour. I've used them for 3 years. www.cinepost.com
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks